Sunday, December 30, 2012

30 weeks with our 4th boy

I hit 30.5 weeks. This pregnancy has gone by so fast. A few more aches and pains of which I attribute to 4th pregnancy and the fact I didn't have time to get back in a little bit of shape before conceiving again. But it could always be worse. Doctor says I'm carrying low which had me thinking...what would it feel like to carry high? I mean...I'm 5 foot nothing...baby really has nowhere to go. I can tell you that my shirts don't cover the bottom of my belly though. Again, I attribute that to being my 4th pregnancy and I have absolutely no muscle tone. :)

Just to catch up on pictures....the one below is me at 26 weeks.


And then today at 30.5 weeks.



My oldest brother and his wife (Rob and Meg) welcomed Greysen Rhys to the world on the 28th of December! He's such a cutie. Reminds me of what Avery looked like when she was born. Next up, Molly is due early February of 2013!! Babies are EVERYWHERE!! I have so many friends (and acquaintances) who are pregnant and giving birth. I swear they're all due before me too. Ha! You'd think with 3 little ones already running around...I'd want to drag it out as much as possible but we are all excited.

Ryan has one and a half classes left of school and he'll be done with his bachelor's degree!!! I can't tell you how proud I am that he has stuck through this one and is finally going to be done. I assure you, he can't wait. He has 3 weeks left in this class once they get back from break and then he has a 2 week class. He'll be done with his bachelor's before I give birth!! Assuming he sticks with the plan.

He WILL stick with the plan.

Charley turns 4 years old in 3 weeks. He is growing so fast and he is a fantastic big brother...as long as he gets what he wants...bwahahaha. He's not that bad but we are constantly learning about sharing and it'll only be more pressed into his brain once Myles gets to the same playing age. Charley loves to help cook. Grandma and Grandpa Norbryhn got Izyk and Charley a kitchen for Christmas. They play with it ALL THE TIME. If I am sitting at the table, they make me coffee and a sandwich.

Izyk is a huge lovebug. Huge, huge, huge. He's doing fantastic with his pottying. My only complaint is, when he uses the portable potties, he tries to clean them out himself and ends


t:1em; margin-right:1em">





1 comment:

The Locklins said...

We are so excited for your growing family. You look beautiful!