Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2 week appointment

Myles had his 2 week appointment today. He has gained his birth weight back and then some. He is 8lbs 14oz and 21.5 inches long. He is in the 70th percentile and 75th percentile, respectively. His head circumference is in the 50th percentile. He is bigger than Izyk when Izyk was 2 weeks old, bigger by 4oz and half an inch. For not being big people, our children sure do grow. :) He has a clogged eye duct so we got some medication for that. Myles is sleeping fabulously. His last scheduled nighttime feeding is 10:30pm. He will wake up between 2:30 and 4:00am for a feeding and sleep until 7 or 8am.

Having three littles 3 years and younger is not as bad as I thought it was going to be. Many people said that 3 is the hardest and I think we kind of psyched ourselves out on that. The hardest part for me is nursing and trying to keep Charley and Izyk from destroying the house and each other and themselves. Myles likes to take his time nursing...meaning it's a 45 minute activity. I haven't had the opportunities to nap as much as I had with just the other two but it's manageable. I can sneak an hour or hour and a half during the other two's nap time. Laundry is being done only on an as-needed basis. Haha! We won't even talk about the state of the house. Hubs has been keeping up with dishes. All in all, things are going awesomely. Some of Ryan's family will be out in a couple of weeks so we are definitely looking forward to that.

I was waiting to post this blog with pictures (I am writing this post from my phone) but if I do that, you will never see this post. So you are stuck with all words. Maybe if you are lucky, I'll just post a bunch of pictures tomorrow...or the next day...oooorrrr the day after that...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're a superstar. you put me to shame, woman.