Monday, February 14, 2011

Randomness #6578.2

• I am so tired after my run today. It felt good but I am SO tired.
• Happy Valentine's Day!
• we weren't going to do anything but decided to go out. Brave the two year old in underwear. So we packed extra clothing on the chance of an accident. I'm proud to say we didn't need it. I thought for sure after his second cup of half juice and half water, there'd be Lake Michigan under his tush. I continue to underestimate this child. He used the public bathrooms for the first time and honestly I thought he was going to get stage fright. I'm giddy with pride.
• Have I mentioned that my house is a disaster area?
• Love love love my new phone.
• Did I mention I was exhausted?
• After we got back from Cali over Christmas, Izyk had been having major issues sleeping. I do not how working mothers who have children that DO NOT sleep through the night do it. Ridiculous. So I have been barely surviving. Anyways, he's back to his normal sleeping self. I thought it was teething, jet lag, growth spurt...but come on, a month and a half of waking up in the middle of the night? Over it. Glad to be back to my normal six hours...ah-hem.
• We still need to do our taxes.
• I love girl scout cookies.
• Now that I'm back to running I feel justified for eating half a box of Samoas.
• Izyk talks more than his older brother.

1 comment:

JulieLynn said...

I love your randomness! Always makes me laugh. Ummmmm...girlscout cookies...yes please!