Saturday, February 5, 2011

Giddy



This is how awesome my hubby is. I've been needing new running shoes but have been putting it off for months and months. Mainly due to the fact that I HATE spending money. Ryan drove me to Fleet Feet and told me to get my shoes. I love these Brooks. I really liked my last Asics and was going to stick to the brand until I tried these on.

I'm a believer.

The last Brooks I owned were in high school and I remember them being heavy with not much support. These Ravenna 2's are very comfortable. I likened them to wearing socks. Weird, but they feel good and they're light. I'm ready to visit my happy running place AND to get some muscles on these bones...gain some weight. I have missed my running greatly and look forward to being toned once again!! Thanks hubs...I sure do love you!! MUAH!

1 comment:

The Locklins said...

That is so sweet! I still need new running shoes myself. Not so exciting to spend money on but super awesome once you have them on your feet. Happy running!