Monday, August 30, 2010

New arrangements and other randomness

Last night was the first night that Charley slept in his bed. It was also the first night for Izyk to sleep in the crib. To tell you the truth, I think we ALL slept better. Charley still slept until 9am and Izyk "slept" through the night...ish. (He slept from 10:30pm to 6:00am which is going to work out really well when I start work next week.)

Speaking of work...I start back to work on Monday. I'm not ready. I guess I'm never ready. :( Oh well. Pumping this time around is definitely a lot easier and I think I'm less stressed about the whole thing. Plus, whenever I return to work after time off, I feel like I'm starting a new job. Haha! I haven't been there in 2 months and I'm going to have to learn everything all over again!

Housework...totally have fallen behind and I won't ever catch up <- story of my life. Trying to let it go.

Dinners lately have been decided at the last minute and involves running to the store in the evening to buy supplies for that particular dinner. We haven't done a full grocery shopping in awhile...another "Oh well"...

I have two loads of laundry sitting on the couch...unfolded. It bothers me.

Ryan is napping and so is Charley. Izyk will be going down in a half hour. I'm starving but have no motivation to find food.

Excited to get my soap from Goat Milk Stuff which should be arriving in the next couple of days. Their soap is amazing and smells AWESOME. I tried the bath bombs the other night. LOVE THEM.

I have my skin biopsy next friday for the spot on my forehead. Ugh.

Ryan's 30th birthday is this friday and failing as wife, I have NO plans currently for this "milestone" event (I'm sure he's appreciative of that).

Another fail...I don't have pictures for this post because my camera died.


2 comments:

JulieLynn said...

Oh Shauna! You are so funny. That was an enjoyable post of yours :-) Sounds like a busy household and not enough time to do things...just like here! I have a clean load of laundry on my couch and on the floor...I hate folding...blahhh. Anyway, it is tough going back to work...I just started yesterday at my new job. Six years out of the working world, and now I am working at the hospital where it is busy ALL the time! Adjustments, adjustments. I love you my Shuana!!!!!

JulieLynn said...

Wow. I am so tired that I messed up the spelling on your name there, at the end. Sorry my Shauna! :-P