Tuesday, February 16, 2010

ONE year old

Bugaboo had a chill birthday surrounded by friends and of course, his parents. He had cake and ice cream. Loved both, what child doesn't? He got a lot of fun presents including a Tigger ball that he likes to throw down the stairs, some magnetic puzzles (he just wants to chew on), and a radio flyer rocket ship (from Grandma and Grandpa). I've posted the pictures backwards but I'm too lazy to fix them...so deal. :)

Bugaboo is turning into such a character. He loves laughing and balls and cars. He is the epitome of a boy. He is all about bruises, blood, dirt...drives me insane. He scares the snot out of me all the time. This boy is a tank.

Side story:
Bugaboo was playing...I hopped over to the kitchen for something. When I went back to play with Bugaboo, I sat down and started grabbing some of his toys and balls. I noticed blood was all over the balls he was playing with. Took me a minute to find where he was bleeding from. Wasn't his nose, wasn't his face or mouth...arms, legs...ah, fingers...but which one. This entire time he's trying to shoo me away ("Let me play Mama, geez..."). I narrowed it down to his thumb and his forefinger...finally wiped him down enough to see his thumb was sliced. I have not one clue what he cut it on. I scoured the entire room and found NOTHING. Anyways, dragged him up to the bathroom to clean his thumb further and put a bandaid on. He chewed the stupid bandaid off. Figured it'd stop bleeding on its own and let it be. See? Boy...I fear the teenage years...








No comments: