Friday, February 19, 2010

I cried because...

  • I couldn't get the humidifier back together after filling it with water.
  • Bugaboo wanted to climb said humidifier whilst I attempted to reconstruct it.
  • Bugaboo decided to throw a fit right before dinner. I don't know why he felt compelled to cry for 5 minutes straight then crawl into the empty corner of the play room with his head down and sob uncontrollably for another few minutes. Then somehow regaining composure and playing with our recycling bin...normal? Who knows...but I'm trying not to think about it.
  • Hubs wanted to meet for dinner...after said cry-feast 2010. I agreed to it <- bad mistake.
  • I can't reach into Bugaboo's crib. I have to throw myself over the side and balance on my ribcage to put him to bed.
  • I'm tired.
  • Hormones are not my friend today.
  • Neither is food.
  • I still have laundry folded on the couch that has been there for weeks.
  • I'm sick of the trash guys coming around whenever they feel like it...never on the day they are suppose to thereby causing unneeded stress in this here prego lady.
  • I yelled undeservingly at Bugaboo twice tonight out of frustration (yet he was more confused by it than anything).
I've had worse days but my fuse today was pretty much non-existent. I just lacked the patience today and instead of stepping back and taking a breath, I let it get to me. Lesson learned. Still...I blame the hormones.

2 comments:

Beck said...

Awwww, SO sorry for your bad day...or hormones! Whichever it was, I hope you have a GREAT and relaxing weekend (:

Unknown said...

sweet friend! so sorry you had a stupid day. dumb hormones.