Saturday, September 20, 2008

I am 22 weeks and some-odd days. I just know now that I'm popping cuz everyone keeps asking if I'm pregnant. It's kind of weird to hear people ask that. Heh. This picture is from last weekend after church.

So our house is finally finished. Vinyl, windows, and gutters. It's a nice feeling to have it done. We can already tell the difference in efficiency of changing out the windows with new double-paned ones. I've posted some before and after pictures. The only thing missing is the gutters (in the pictures). Although, the gutters HAVE been done...I've been lazy in taking pictures. That and my camera battery is dead and again, I'm being lazy.

A pic of the house before and a pic of how well our gutters didn't work.

   

After with the vinyl and windows minus gutters. :)



No comments: