Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Back from Cali and other fun stuff

We have returned (like a week ago) from California from a very enjoyable trip. I have SOME pictures but not a whole lot but as soon as I find my camera, I will post them. Sarah's wedding was beautiful and fun. It was great seeing everyone. It's just a bummer that it was such a short trip. One would think a week would be enough to see people, but no, of course not. Secondly, I've hit the 20 week mark (half way there!!!) today in my pregnancy. I had my doctor's appointment and got a 23 minute video of the ultrasound plus 4 ultrasound pictures. I've been experiencing pelvic pressure, not sure what that means in regards to the baby but the doctor says everything is fine. Yay! And again, as soon as I find my stinkin' camera I will put up some belly pictures. 

1 comment:

Beck said...

Hey guys!! Crazy to see you on blogger!! It's Becky (Payne, formerly) from the good Ol San Berdoo Mountains! I am going to stalk your blog now and add you to my favorites list on my blog. You can see my blog at www.hiswifetheirmama.blogspot.com
Check it out, CONGRATS on the baby! You must be SOOOOO excited. Parenting is amazing, you will love it! Hope everything is going well! Talk to ya soon!
Love, Beck