Tuesday, September 9, 2008

California pictures....

So, I found my camera. It was hidden in a Lowe's bag. Heh. Don't even ask how it got there. Regardless, I'll be doing catch-up on the past couple of weeks, starting with Sarah's wedding. I just have some pictures from rehearsal and some from the "bachelorette night."

        
As you can see, we all got our In N Out shirts with our titles stitched on. The gazebo with the line-up. I got paired with THE TALLEST guy...hehe. That was our wall and the bride and groom stood behind us. It was a nice place, very green, lots of stairs! 

  
We stayed at the Pine Rose Cabins in the Christmas Cabin!! It was way cute. Lots of junk food and movies. I think we made it through one complete movie and busted into maybe 5% of the junk food! 
  
Next morning we went to Belgian Waffle Works!! YUM! Great breakfast to start a great DAY! The wedding was enjoyable after a couple hours of stressfulness. I don't have any pictures of the actual day because I was busy being a Bridesmaid! But it was fun and great to see lots of people! Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Aaron Jarvis!

1 comment:

Beck said...

Hey! Was the wedding at Pine Creek Gardens in the foothills above Cal-State SB? Looks just like it! Amy got married there in June! You can see the pics from her wedding on my MySpace page! Crazy, small world! Shauna you look so cute, hope you are feeling well (:
Love, Becky