Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Hard to swallow

Myles had his 6 month checkup and he grew one inch and lost two pounds which means...yes, my milk supply took a nose dive. The weekend prior to his appointment I had tried to count wet diapers but it was really hard to tell with the disposables. I used cloth the next day and he had maybe 2 or 3 barely wet diapers. I fah-reaked. I have a freezer stash that I built up in the beginning. That will last a good month and that's supplementing everyday,every feeding. So sad. I had the hardest time accepting this. Myles is less lethargic and he dropped the 9:30pm feeding cold turkey and that's been really helpful. He is a lot more active. He still sleeps a lot...it's amazing. Ryan started working more. I was hoping he could wait until I was done being sick but oh well. So we are at that hit or miss place. I see him a couple hours on weekends before he heads off to work. Ryan has 4 more classes left of school. I feel like school will never end for him...lol! So I am 11 weeks along and I haven't even taken a prego picture. I was on top of it with previous ones. This time around...I got bigger faster and I blame that on the fact I didn't lose the little bit of baby fat from Myles. Maybe I will take one this week. My sister-in-law, Molly, is due February 30th! Being pregnant with her and Meg would be infinitely more fun if we were all at least in the same state. Some really good friends of ours left on Saturday and moving to Seattle. We are going to miss them terribly. Every Friday, Charley talks about how Bill is coming over for pizza. Haha! I'm sure we will see them again soon and hope the transition to Seattle is smooth for them.

No comments: