Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Charley man!!

Days like birthdays are when I wish we lived closer to family. Not that his birthday was BAD, it's just that immediate family wasn't there. We had friends over. Played, ate food, cake, and ice cream. My boy is 2 years old. Fastest two years ever and I'm told it only gets worse. So I gear up and prepare myself mentally. :P

Charley man is boy boy boy. Loves his trucks and cars. He's a spaz but super intelligent (as all parents say about their own kids!!!)...some days picky, some days not. He will urinate all day long in the potty...as long as he's naked. He still sleeps like a champ, dotes on his little brother. He talks and walks in his sleep. He's starting to put sentences together but still uses some sign language. He climbs everything and loves to read. He likes to tumble. Some days he looks like my dad and some days he looks like Ryan. He is such a goofy, little boy. He will still choose fruit over candy. <--- so not complaining. He loves "buh-bos." Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated my little man into toddlerhood.







No comments: