Monday, September 27, 2010

2 Month appointment...from last week

Ha...yes it took me a full week to post the exciting milestones of my dear 2nd child. At his two month appointment, Izyk weighed in at a whopping 15lbs, 2 oz and 25inches long. Both measurements put him in the 97th percentile. All I could say is, DANG. I can't say I'm feeding him any different than Charley but he does take 5 oz the two feedings while I'm at work. My little chunk. He's smiling, laughing, and talking up a storm. Still sleeping 10pm to 6am. I'm not rushing to make that any bigger of a gap but eventually we'll move that 10pm feeding back. He's starting to wake up with a happy disposition, as in he wakes up cooing and smiling, instead of crying. Yay! He had his chest x-ray/ultrasound last sunday and everything came back normal as can be. *thumbs up*

The balance between work and home still is a challenge. I wish it were easier to be a working mom but it gets harder, not easier, as you have 'em. I get to spend a beautiful 3 hours with my Charley before he is off to bed and Izyk a bit more as I have to wake him up in the morning to nurse before I leave.

*sigh*

At least I have the weekends. It's better than nothing. :)

Daddy and Izyk.
A little blurry but he was laughing...
Bulldog Izyk.
Another Daddy and Izyk.
Charley man...
Mama and Izyk.
Oh so happy.

The end.

No comments: