Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Amendment

So after my post-0p appointment with MY doctor, we've become enlightened. Things make a little more sense now. First off, Izyk was "OT"...occipito-transverse, meaning that his head was lengthwise, his head was pointing to one side of my pelvis. While I was pushing, the nurse was trying to get him to turn but he didn't. He got stuck. Then he went into distress (tachycardia), which is why when they had started to cut me open and I felt it, they just knocked me out. So he was purple because of his tachycardia and the fact that the anesthesia had gotten to him. My doctor says that when they use anesthesia they have to get the baby out quickly otherwise the drugs get to them, which is what happened. In speculation, all the cuts we have (Izyk and I) are all due in part to doctor trying to move quickly to get the baby out. Not a very good excuse...ha, but whatever. Like I said before, we are ALIVE. That's all I care about. And now...for some pictures.

Charley found a good hiding place.
Meeting little brother.


An attempt at a "family" picture...

Hanging...

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Have you gone back to look at pictures of Charley when he was first born? Your boys look like they could be twins! Wow! You'd better label pictures of those little guys or you'll never remember who is who!

Cranky Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cranky Girl said...

Great pics... Congrats!

Contessa