Friday, April 16, 2010

Park Play and other such fun

So we've been hanging out at the park lots on the weekend and a little during week when we get a chance. It gets Bugaboo running around and burning LOTS of energy. He'll usually play on the playground, then spend a half hour pushing the stroller around the field. He'd probably do that for hours if I let him. He does the same thing when we are shopping...he pushes the cart around the store. I have a video but can't get it to load so that will be coming if I ever figure out what the problem is...
And he still eats bark...
Hooray for slides.
Swings are a'ight...
Enormous spider that attacked me whilst I was feeding our dog.
Chubbers.
And he found the flour. Awesome.

I have to keep this kid off our patio. He devours my irises. It's not like one of those he-tries-to-eat-it-but-spits-it-out type eating. He enjoys eating my flowers. I had one of my purple irises finally bloom. He picked it, chewed it, and swallowed the thing. It was my ONLY flower that had finally bloomed and he ATE it. A white one bloomed...guess where he headed first when we went outside? My child eats flowers like it's candy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahahahaha....love it. love him. :) he and Ben would be great friends. they could push strollers around all day together.