Monday, March 9, 2009

7 weeks

I guess I could have waited until next week and posted a 2 month blog but...I got bored. There's not much to update except he's growing. I can tell he is heavier. He doesn't like to sleep and he will fight it til he passes out. He HATES being woken up, for food or otherwise. He sometimes "sleeps through the night" (from midnight to 6am) otherwise he wakes up once if he goes to bed at 10:30pm. I'm thankful for that. He loves being outside and read to. :) Yay! Though I have never met a child with ssssooooo much flatulence. On another note, this is my last week on maternity leave. I go back to work next Tuesday. I'm sad but I'm sure I'll get through it. I am very glad that we don't have to pay for child care. Ryan works at night so he will be watching him during the day. A double hooray there! I've finally got the clear to start running/working out again...slowly...ugh. 



I'm going to take a moment to brag...guess who fits into their Lucky size 0 jeans...whoop whoop! Barely...but they're on. I'd like to thank breastfeeding for that. On to another moment of complaint...dumb boobies feel like bricks. Though they are smaller than they were toward the end of my pregnancy <- thankful for that. I'm also thankful for a husband that totally helps out with the dirty diapers and burping duties! Kudos to Ryan! (Also for always thinking of me when he gets off work and brings me tea lattes and creamslushies!)

The shirt he is wearing below was Ryan's shirt when he was a baby. As you can see, he was very happy here...probably because seconds after I clicked that bottom picture, he spit up aaalllllll over himself. 




2 comments:

JulieLynn said...

Okay Shauna! You are on my "list!" A freakin size 0?! That's it, pull over, and get out of the car!

Baby Charley is super adorable, yes he is! :)

Boppy said...

He has changed so much in such a short time. Such a handsome boy getting all filled out. Got to be that Mommies milk. Sorry to hear mom has to go back to work but sounds like Dad has it covered. Love you guys and see you soon. Love Uncle John.(alias Boppy)