Monday, January 12, 2009

39 Weeks...kind of...

So I'm 39 weeks along! Yay! I had my weekly doctor's appointment this morning and am 70% effaced and 3cm dilated. The doctor is very pleased with my progress...as am I. This just means that my body is doing what it needs to do. I went from not being effaced and barely 2cm last week to this week. My fears of inducement are diminishing...slowly. SO, we are plugging right along.
Aaaannnndddd, yes it took me an extra day to get this blog out. :) I'm officially 39 weeks TODAY. Feeling kind of tired and I think I may be getting sick. Bbbbbooooo. I've packed my bag and the baby's bag (finally). I have to pack my office at work because they are moving us. Considering it took me a month to get myself packed, I'm dragging my feet on my office packing. Probably shouldn't, but I am. I've had a little bit of pain this morning but not consistent and really not that bad. We shall see if I make it through this day. :)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Woohoo! Go Shauna! I'm glad someone's making progress around here! Good luck!