Saturday, September 29, 2012

Izyk and stubbornness

This boy... My second born. Stubborn beyond anything. If he doesn't want to do something, he won't do it. First day of potty training...it didn't go as well as I had hoped but it's a starting point. We had three potty uses and only because I caught him trying NOT to go in his underwear. We played outside all day so cleanup was negligible. Lots of apple juice/water which equals lots of pee. We are trying the treat method which doesn't seem to be working as well as it did for Charley so we may switch to another method or complement with an additional one. We buzzed his big, ole, perfectly round head. He is talking a lot more and he has warmed up to Myles a lot more. Charley is...Charley. Full of energy and swears he's never tired but naps 2 hours during the day. Loves playing with scissors. He's cut a couple holes in our down comforter, a set of sheets, and the power cord to his monitor. We've purchased a kiddy pair so during activity time he can cut up all the paper he wants to and get it out of his system. Seems to be working. Myles is growing and filling out. He's crawling...army crawling everywhere. His hair is still super long. We have not started solids yet. Mainly because we don't have all the pieces to the high chair...haha...he's also not quite ready but he will get there. I'm still breastfeeding him and supplementing with formula. He loves playing with his brothers. He still loves cuddling and being carried. I am 16 weeks along. This pregnancy is going by rather quickly. I'm nauseous every now and then. I believe it's dependent on what I eat and how much water I have drank throughout the day which is never enough.

No comments: