Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy new year! Hooray for 2012! We had a very low key Christmas and New Years. I got a lot of baking done and I tried out a lot of new dishes. Fooooooooood. I look like I've gained 10 pounds. The boys are doing well in the same room. It was a tough couple of days at first but they are getting used to each other. Izyk usually falls asleep before Charley and subsequently you will hear Charley say "Izyk? Are you sleeping? IZYK!!!!"...well, of course if he doesn't respond, he screams for him. Lol! Such nerds. Have no idea where they get that trait.
Christmas was fun. Charley was good at opening presents, Izyk...perhaps next year he will get the concept.
For New Years, Ryan and I watched our tv series and celebrated with junk food and Asti (for Ryan) and sparkling apple juice (for me). We promptly went to bed after midnight. Party hard at the Nichols!







I hit the 34 week mark. Woot! Next week I will be getting an ultrasound. I'm measuring kind of big with this one. I'm sure it has nothing to do with this being my fourth pregnancy.

Ah-hem *sarcasm*

Loose muscles and all. I'm excited to see my little man. This pregnancy went by so fast. That can be good or bad or both. I can't believe we are going to have three little boys. We keep getting asked if we are going to try for a girl. I don't want people to think that's the only reason we keep having children. I love kids and we have been blessed with our boys. I absolutely love our kids and if we are not meant to have a girl, then we aren't going to be having a girl...and I'm good with that.

The video below is Charley thinking he is singing and playing the stylophone. Silly boy. Lol!

2 comments:

JulieLynn said...

I love your new blog style. Good fun! I can't wait for your little guy to be born. Your pregnancy does seem to be going quickly. I sure love and miss you my Shauna!

andyandnaomi said...

Your kids are adorable, you are adorable, heck Ryan is adorable! I can't believe you are almost there... I am happy for you!! I can't wait to see pics of your new sweet angel. Good luck these last few weeks, I think of you often!