Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hello 16th week

I've hit that second trimester milestone. Woot woot! Still have bouts of nausea but I have my zofran. I've also had a constant headache for a month and my doctor gave me some stuff to take sparingly. My face has never been so broken out...except in high school. Nice. I think this is the first time I've had pimples in YEARS. Hormones. So I'm still at that stage where I'm not big enough for maternity clothes but my normal clothes are kind of tight. It's annoying. Today we were at the park and I was talking to this other mother that was there...she couldn't tell I was pregnant.

*shock*

I feel like a baby hippo but whatever. I've gained 6lbs...all in my abdomen. Charley always points to my belly, "Bay-bay." He knows. Ish.

We are not finding out what we are having...although, I have a feeling it's a boy. Names...oh boy. We had a hard enough time with Izyk's name.

Story:
I came home from work and as always, I had to pee the second I got into the door. I ran to the restroom and Charley followed me. I had just sat down and started to do my business. Charley starts crying and dancing, saying "Poo poo, Mama!" I panic. It's not like there AREN'T other restrooms but he still needs help getting ON the toilet. So, being desperate, I pinch it off. Such a good mother. Get him on the toilet...he farts and slides off the seat and runs off.

Really? Apparently my son still has issues distinguishing between his bodily functions. Oh well...I'm not complaining. He's potty trained...I'm good with that.


Charley wrestles with Izyk all the time


He's in need of a new do


Fetch, anyone?


Just because it's 98 degrees with 90% humidity, you don't have to give up style.


Noggin'

1 comment:

andyandnaomi said...

Ohhh Shauna... They say girls make you not feel pretty and take away your beauty!! But, I totally agree with the whole boys name thing. We are in that boat right now!! Oh ya, YAY for Zofran! That stuff helped me for sure!