Sunday, November 21, 2010

Caramel Apple Spice

at Starbucks is amazing...waiting for 2pm to roll around for that buy 1, get 1 free thing.

Charley has figured out the door knob child safety thing. We were greeted at 9am this morning with his smiling face and the thumping of his little feet.

Made pumpkin pancakes this morning - not so much. I need to try a different recipe I think.

Charley has also figured out how to get into his high chair, on his own, SOMEHOW. I have no idea how. His high chair is the kind that has wheels on it, so if he's not strapped in, he can fall out.

Started some Christmas shopping. Toys R Us was INSANE at 6pm last night.

There was a spider in the shower this morning...I drowned it.

Apparently I slept talked again...I was searching for a diaper. Oh boy.

Izyk has croup. WTH? Friday was the first night in 3 months that he DID not sleep through the night. Although, I cannot complain. It was only one night. He's sleeping better, just still waking up early-ish...5:30am but going back to bed until 9:30am. Can't wait for him to get over this little obstacle. No one else in the house is sick. *crosses fingers*

I really need to clean the bathroom. I really don't feel like it. I haven't felt like it for 3 weeks.

My mom sent a picture of the snow. I'm sad. I miss the snow and the mountains.

Izyk weighs 19lbs, 2.5oz at 26 inches long. The nurse said "Mama's milk is miracle-grow on steroids." Darn straight!





1 comment:

andyandnaomi said...

Hahaha!!! Shauna, you crack me up!! How the heck did Izyk get Croup?? That sucks, I hope he gets better asap! He is so cute in your pics!!