Monday, December 22, 2008

36 weeks

Had my lovely weekly appointment today. I got checked and then tested for StreptB. I am 1.5 cm dialated. I got all excited about it til I found out that was normal and I could be at 1.5 cm for awhile...thrilling. So we'll see. I haven't been feeling any contractions or Braxton Hicks yet. The doctor says that the baby is of average weight...6 or 7 lbs...yay! No 10lb-er here, that excites me. For the past couple of days he's been up in my ribs having a field day. Other than all that, things are just plain, flat-out normal. I'm still awaiting that "nesting" phase. Perhaps during the Christmas break. Needless to say, I'm really excited to be getting closer to meeting the little man that keeps kicking the snot out of me!! I'm anxious to see who/what he looks like (even though he will change a gazillion times in the first couple of months). Still curious. Pictures of me and the weird cat, Raisin.


No comments: